Realization of RObotic Systems Lab
The Realization of RObotic Systems laboratory at USC is a facility for graduate and undergraduate robotics research and education with an emphasis on studying motion of robotic systems for a variety of practical applications. Our research interests are in the area of planning for high degrees of freedom robotic systems, motion planning of Unmanned Surface Vehicles, physics aware decision making for multi-robot systems, and self directed learning.
- Congratulations to Dr. Shaurya Shriyam for his new position as Assistant Professor at the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Delhi - January 2020
- Pradeep Rajendran successfully defended his Thesis! Congratulations! - September 2019
- Ariyan Kabir and Shaurya Shriyam successfully defended their PhD Thesis! Congratulations!!! - July 2019
- Pradeep Rajendran et. al. won best paper award at IEEE International Symposium on Safety, Security, and Rescue Robotics (SSRR) 2018 for their work on "Wave-Aware Trajectory Planning for Unmanned Surface Vehicles Operating in Congested Environments".
- Aniruddha Shembekar et. al. won best paper award at ASME 2018 International Design Engineering Technical Conferences & Computers and Information in Engineering Conference (IDETC/CIE) for their work on "Trajectory Planning for Conformal 3D Printing Using Non-Planar Layers".